Friday, May 24, 2013

"Yay its Friday! Oh wait, I'm a mom."

That is how i feel today.
Weekends are my least favorite these days. We are always soo busy and Klay works weekend nights right now so we are on completely opposite schedules then! Not fun, but we are so thankful for his hard work and for all the time he IS able to spend with our family!

Today we were able to sneak away for a bit and go to the pool for an hour while Grandma and Grandpa Miller watched Owen and Charles. It was fun, we even got to hold hands for a minute on our way into the pool! Klay slept and i did my laps. The pool is our favorite right now.

I'm obsessed with this honey greek yogurt i found at Trader Joe's! $4.99 for a bil ol' tub and it is delicious. The consistancy is amazing and it went so good with my breakfast this morning! My green shake always ends up more pink/purple because i cant help but add in some frozen berries each time YUM!
The rest of the days meals are usually a blur, lately: quiona, a banana, another shake, ie whatever i can shove in my mouth and clean up while Klay holds Owen between feedings. Luckily our house is usually pretty stocked with the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment