Saturday, June 1, 2013

3 months old!

I am unsure whether we are excited about this milestone or if we are bummed that time is going by so quickly! We cherish every moment with our little man, but to be honest, the older he gets the more fun he becomes! Every day he wakes up with something new to show us! 


I am 3 months old!

my stats are
height: ~27 inches
weight: 12.5 lbs
size 2 diapers and 3 month clothes
long and lean, baby, long and lean!

  • i am not quite sleeping through the night but we don't really mind! i am a good sleeper as long as i've had something to eat every 2-3 hours. 
  • i love to look at my toy bug friends on my car seat. i will stare crosseyed at them for an hour if you let me! 
  • i smile all the time, my momma loves it!
  • my mom caught me laughing a few days ago, they are so excited to hear more of that!
  •  i love to talk to my parents and tell them all about my feelings. momma will post a video because it is just the cutest thing!
  • i love to stand and sit with the help of my parents. laying down is for 2 month olds!
  • i love to eat both my hands all the time, they are delicious!
  • i do not take a binkie. do not even try! i become significantly more angry haha.
  • i can roll over, but i don't do it that often. being on my tummy is not my favorite passtime.
  • i have been improving my hand eye coordination this past week or so. i can pat my momma and grab my toys a lot better now! 
  • i am getting better in the car, which makes my mom and dad very happy. no one likes a backseat screaming baby!
  • if i seem to be having a rough day, go ahead and turn on the you tube video for "i'm a gummy bear", I LOVE IT!
  • i am very strong and hold my head up very well! 
  • i am a drooler and love to blow bubbles all dang day! 
  • if i'm fussing, i'm hungry. FEED ME! otherwise i am the happiest baby!
  • i'm a little fish, i loove swimming with my mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment