Saturday, June 1, 2013

momma

I just have to gush about this for a minute, even if it is for no one but myself.
I love being a momma. Every day i wake up with a purpose and an energy that can only come with doing exactly what i am meant to be doing in this life. I am so thankful for a husband who works so hard, hard enough to allow me to be a stay at home momma. I am so thankful for his patience and his willingness to sacrifice so much to make it possible for me to be with owen every day. In this lifetime, few things will be as precious as these moments i spend raising him. I am so thankful to have married someone with knowledge and confidence in the fact that staying at home is the most important thing i could be doing for our family at this time! I am so so blessed!

(Here is where i would like to post THE CUTEST picture i took of O and Klay in the bathtub last night 
but i will refrain... best thing ever!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment